TheLiberalOC.com reports that Al Jabbar has been appointed to the Anaheim Union High School District Board of Trustees, filling a vacancy created by the election of Jordan Brandman to the Anaheim City Council. Jabbar works for the county Health Care Agency.
In November of last year, Jabbar ran for a seat on the Anaheim City School District Board of Trustees, an effort in which he was support by the teachers unions (the single most destructive force in the decline of public education).
Jabbar, a Democrat, finished fourth out of a field of five candidates:
Here are some of his key endorsements from last year:
- Anaheim Elementary Educators Association
- Anaheim Secondary Educators Association
- California School Employees Association
- Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez
- State Senator Lou Correa
- Orange County Sheriff Sandra Hutchens
- Anaheim City School District board member Dr. Jose Moreno
Elementary or high school district, he’s managed to get on some kind of school board.