From the City of Anaheim:
Orange County and the state of California are out with new restrictions for restaurants, bars and other businesses here in Anaheim and across the county and state.
Most involve shutting down indoor service while allowing service outdoors, where the risk of coronavirus spread is lower. The exception is for businesses that solely serve alcohol, which must completely close for in-person services.
Bars, breweries, pubs and winebars that do not offer dine-in food service are required to close with the turn of the clock tonight to midnight July 2 and until further notice.
That includes all such businesses here in Anaheim.
For restaurants with alcohol service, drinks can only be served with meals.
Breweries and others that have been offering to-go service can continue to do so.
Separately, Orange County now again requires the wearing of face coverings in public in accordance with California’s guidelines.
As of June 30, Anaheim also requires wearing a face covering in public in accordance with California guidelines.
See more in the “Face Masks, Coverings” section.
California is out with several new restrictions.
They take effect July 1 and continue at least through July 22, pending an update from the state.
- All bars and other businesses focused solely on selling alcohol must close other than to-go service.
- Restaurants must cease indoor dining and only offer outdoor service, takeout and delivery.
- Indoor movie theaters must close down again; drive-in theaters and outdoor movie showings would still be allowed.
- Family entertainment centers, such as miniature golf, batting cages, bowling and arcades must close indoor operations and only offer outdoor activities where possible.
- While all museums were previously allowed to open, now only those with outdoor spaces can open; indoor museums must close.
Also ordered to close, though not relevant to Anaheim, are zoos and card rooms.
California beaches in Orange County will remain open as outdoor space but parking lots will close to deter large beach gatherings.